Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Purpose and Scope
We are Prelude Software Limited ("Prelude", "the Company", "we", "us" or "our"), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2985428, whose registered office is at Tondu Enterprise Centre, Bryn Road, Aberkenfig, Bridgend CF32 9BS. This policy refers to our responsibility towards our environment and community. It applies to our company and its subsidiaries. It may also refer to suppliers and partners. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It is part of a bigger system of people, values, other organisations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
What is Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility ("CSR") policy outlines our efforts to give back to the environment and the community.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness.
- Compliance refers to our commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values.
- Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.must refrain from sending emails to someone after receiving a request to stop.
Compliance and Legality
- respect the law
- honour our internal policies
- ensure that all our business operations are legitimate
- keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent.
We will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
- safety and fair dealing
- respect towards the consumer
- anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Examples of our Corporate Social Responsibility
Protecting the environment
We recognise the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We will always follow best practices when disposing of rubbish and using chemical substances. Stewardship will also play an important role.
We will ensure that we:
- don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community
- avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people
- support diversity and inclusion.
We are dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed to equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labour practices. We will ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labour).
Proactiveness/Donations and aid
We may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- advance the arts, education and community events
- alleviate the need of others.
WE will encourage our employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programmes organised internally or externally. We may sponsor volunteering events from other organisations.
Preserving the Environment
Apart from legal obligations, we will proactively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- refraining from printing hard copies of documents unless entirely necessary
- conserving energy
- using environmentally-friendly technologies.
Supporting the Community
We may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, we may provide support to non-profit organisations or movements to promote cultural and economic development of global and local communities.
We will actively invest in Research & Development ("R&D"). We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. We are committed to the United Nations Global Compact. We will readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business. Management must communicate this policy on all levels. Managers are also responsible for resolving any CSR issues.